From the time when humans joined the planet and became part of its rhythms and movements, there has been a strong connection between the condition of the human body, the condition of a person’s immediate environment and the overall environmental condition of the planet itself. The human body’s systems function best when operating within a balanced environment. We have reached a time in history when the planetary environment has deteriorated to such a degree that the support the environment gives the body systems is inadequate and often detrimental to the body’s ability to do the job it was designed to do. In short, the overall breakdown of the environment is seriously challenging the human body’s ability to function properly throughout its day-to-day operation.
The MBP Cell Balancing Solution (Cell) is an oral solution that is designed to strengthen and balance the cells of the body. It may be taken by adults – young and old – pregnant women, children and infants. It may also be administered to animals for their cells using the same dosage as for adult humans. It is easy to take, it is safe and it is natural.
We offer this Solution in a 2-oz./56.8ml dropper bottle, preserved in brandy or vinegar. We estimate that one 2-oz. bottle will last one person taking the proper daily dosage about three to six months. Bottle Math Info
The Cell Balancing Solution addresses the cell. To help you understand the scope of what this Solution balances, here’s a simplified list of the elements of the cell:
The Cell Balancing Solution supports and balances the generalized cell, including:
- Cell Membrane: the layer of lipid and protein that controls which materials pass into and out of the cell; retains the internal cell structure.
- Centriole: bundle of tiny tubes; usually paired and perpendicular to each other; involved in cell division.
- Cytoplasm: the basic material of the cell outside the nucleus; contains inclusions (material that does not function as part of the cell) and organelles (specialized part of the cell).
- Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER): a system of membranous tubes—Rough ER transports proteins manufactured in the ribosomes; Smooth ER (round) manufactures steroids in some cells.
- Golgi Complex: layers of membrane-lined sacs that take up and process secretory products, which are then used by the cell or exported out of the cell.
- Lysosome: membrane-lined body of digestive enzymes capable of breaking down materials, namely foreign substances.
- Microfilament: tiny tube-like structures providing support; composed of protein (e.g., the proteins actin and myosin that allow contraction in the skeletal muscle).
- Microtubule: composed of protein; provide structural support within the cell.
- Microvilli: the cell membrane’s finger-like extensions that cover the surface of epithelial cells, increasing the surface area of the cell and enhancing secretion/absorption.
- Mitochondrion: long twisted membranous structures that function in the production of energy for cell operation.
- Nuclear Membrane: similar in construction to the cell membrane; regulates passage of materials into the nucleus; separates nucleus from the cytoplasm.
- Nucleolus: dense rounded mass of protein and RNA in the nucleus; produces RNA that combines in the cytoplasm to form ribosomes.
- Nucleoplasm: the protoplasm composing the nucleus; contains chromatin or DNA and related protein; chromatin transforms into chromosomes during cell division.
- Ribosome: the site of protein manufacture; made up of RNA and proteins in the cytoplasm.
- Vacuoles/Pinocytotic Vesicles: membranous vessels involved in transport; can combine or connect with other similar structures (e.g., cell membrane).
I'm giving you this information so that you can get a better idea of how extensive the cell is. (For more information and a better understanding of the cell and how it functions, see The Anatomy Coloring Book by Kapit and Elson.) As with the other MBP Solutions that we have introduced, I can only give you a general understanding of each body system and what it does. You will need to look at this information and think about your own health and health-related issues. Then ask the question, "Does this MBP Solution apply to my health and well being or the areas of concern that I have around my health? Do I want to keep my cells balanced and strong?" If the answer is “yes,” then you will want the Cell Balancing Solution.
The Cell Balancing Solution doesn’t just strengthen and balance each of these areas and their functions. It also strengthens and balances the many important and beneficial microbes that interact and assist the cells, as well as provide its protection. In short, it provides a “full service operation” for our cells and their microbes.
This Solution has been created by nature from a combination of electrical infusions from different plants, minerals, natural gases and elements found in the sea, atmosphere and on land. During the production process, when combining these components and creating the Solution, nature restores each component back to its original state of balance, thus eliminating any damage that has been caused by environmental breakdown. This enables the elements to release their original balancing properties to the new electrical pattern that creates the Cell Balancing Solution and to the body’s cells when the Solution is taken orally.
This Solution contains only water, the Cell Balancing Solution electrical pattern and a vinegar or brandy preservative. It is natural, and by using electrical infusions rather than physical elements from the “ingredients” that create the new Cell Balancing Solution electrical pattern, no allergic reactions or side effects are triggered—unless you are allergic to water, vinegar or brandy. In short, the Cell Balancing Solution provides us with a quick, safe and simple way to ensure that our cells receive the natural support and strength needed for proper function in today’s world.
See also Frequently Asked Questions to the MBP Balancing Solutions on the PERELANDRA web site.
If you have any questions about this Perelandra MBP Balancing Solution, please contact us.
Produced by Perelandra, Ltd. USA.
© Copyright Perelandra. With kind permission from Perelandra, Centre for Nature Research.