ETS Plus for PLANTS 2-oz./ (59.1ml) Bottle Math Info
ETS Plus for Plants has been specially created by nature for family gardens, houseplants, forests, truck gardens, patio plants, landscape plants, bushes, shrubs, atrium plants, terrarium plants, bonsai plants, pond plants . . . Anything that falls within the category of plants. This ETS Plus can be used as part of a plant's general balancing as well as for those times when a plant experiences stress from weather extremes or pollution, and insect infestation or disease.
This year Perelandra used it with their seed starting process and it made a major difference.
The seeds germinated in record time (most within 24-48 hours after planting and some in less than 24 hours), the rate of germination (how many seeds actually germinate) was nearly 100 percent, the seedlings were noticeably more robust and they established their roots and grew more quickly. As the plants were potted up, it helped stabilize them and prevented the usual shock plants experience when shifted from one pot to another. This ETS Plus addresses a plant's balance on its cellular and molecular levels. In short, it addresses a plant's balance and strength from within the very core of its structure.
Here are some suggestions for using ETS Plus for Plants:
- For general balancing and strengthening as a preventive measure against disease or infestation
- For strengthening treasured old plants, shrubs and trees
- After potting up or dividing a plant
- After pruning, sawing or shaping plants, shrubs and trees
- After damage from storms, marauding animals and rambunctious children
- For strengthen and protecting trees during a major insect "invasion" such as gypsy moths or Japanese beetles
- As a pick-me-up foliar feeding applied several times throughout a plant's growing season For strengthening and protecting valuable plants that are suffering from acid rain and/or air pollution
- For watering newly planted seed beds and for greenhouse/indoor seed starting
- Mixed with water for soaking large seeds prior to planting
- Foliar feeding or watering plants during or after a period of stress such as exceptionally high temperatures or in the spring after an unusually frigid winter
- When grafting plants or rooting cuttings
NOTE: ETS Plus for Plants does not directly repel insects. It strengthens a plant so that the plant itself is not vulnerable to insects and, therefore, acts as its own repellant. It also is not a herbicide. If you use it on a wild plant or a plant you consider to be a weed, ETS Plus will balance and strengthen that plant.
For more information on how ETS Plus for Plants is used and its contents, see further below.
This is easy. Use the following ratios of ETS Plus for Plants to water:
3 drops per half pint of water
6 drops per pint of water
9 drops per quart of water
25 drops per gallon of water for regular root watering
25 drops per gallon water for foliar feeding
- 4 drops Perelandra ETS Plus for Plants for 250ml Water
- 7 drops for 500 ml
- 10 drops for 1 liter
- 35 drops for every 5 litre of water for regular root watering
- 35 drops for every 5 litre of water for foliar feeding
For mixing multiples of 5 litre, multiply the number of drops per 5 litre (35 drops) by the number of 5 litres you are mixing. (Example: 15 litres of water will need 105 drops of ETS Plus for Plants.)
• 1 US Fluid-oz. = 28.4ml
• 1 US Pint = 16 Fluid-oz. = 454.4ml
• 1 Quart = 2 Pints = 32 Fluid-oz. = 908.8ml
• 1 Gallon = 4 Quarts = 8 Pints = 256 Fluid-oz. = 3,635.2ml ( = 3.6352 litre)
Do not mix ETS Plus with fertilizers. It should be applied in a plain water solution. (However, in order to foliar feed an ETS Plus mixture, you will need to add a little liquid soap in the sprayer tank in order to soften the water and get a good leaf coverage when you spray. The addition of the soap will not interfere with the ETS Plus/water mixture.) If you wish to also foliar feed using a fertilizer, you will need to do a second application. It does not matter which you do first — the ETS Plus application or the fertilizer foliar feeding.
If a plant is in distress, plan to apply ETS Plus once a week. Do this until the problem or concern has passed — i.e., the insects have moved on, the weather has stabilized, the plants have repaired, potted up or transplanted plants have stabilized, etc. For general strengthening as a preventive measure, apply ETS Plus for Plants once every 3-4 weeks throughout the growing season.
For mixing multiple gallons, multiply the number of drops per gallon (25) by the number of gallons you are mixing. (Example: 3 gallons of water will need 75 drops of ETS Plus for Plants.)
When using ETS Plus for Plants for farms, fields, wild flower meadows, forests, orchards and commercial truck gardens.
Regular watering and foliar feeding for large areas will be impractical. (Actually, it would be ridiculous.) So for plants growing on this scale, you may use ETS Plus by releasing it to the area using a process called "n.s. application." This is a "high tech" nature process and requires you to work in partnership with nature. You will offer the correct number of ETS Plus drops and nature will shift the essence and electrical pattern of those drops to all the plants/trees in the area you are working with. It sounds magical, even a bit outrageous, I know. However, if you are brave of heart and don't mind trying something totally new, this is the adventure for you. Think about it: If you have a field corn that is being destroyed by disease or insects or that corn is being stressed by extreme weather conditions, you have nothing to lose by using this process to apply ETS Plus. So give it a shot. Your biggest problem will be dealing with how to think about the results you will see within a few days after you apply ETS Plus to these plants. And you’ll have trouble explaining it to your friends.
We have set this n.s. application process up so that anyone may use it, whether they are familiar with and using the other Perelandra processes or not. You will need a spoon, watch or clock with a second hand, paper and pencil/pen.
- Focus on the area to be treated with ETS Plus. If the area has an identifying name (such as "north field," "south garden," "strawberry rows," "corn field," "pumpkin patch," "the lower orchard" etc.) think of this while you are focusing. You'll need to visualize or think about the entire area you wish to work with. It may be helpful to sketch out the boundary of the field, forest or area, or the section of the orchard or vegetable rows.
- Place 12 drops of ETS Plus for Plants in the spoon and hold the spoon out in front of you.
- Say, "I would like the essence of these drops to be shifted to ___________ (name of area)."
- Continue holding the spoon out for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, the shift will be complete. Wash the spoon. Do not try to save the remaining liquid because that ETS Plus cannot be used again.
- That's it. Now watch for results.
If a field, forest or area is in distress, plan to apply ETS Plus once a week. Do this until the problem has passed — i.e., the insects have moved on, the weather has stabilized, the plants have repaired, the harvest is complete, etc. For general strengthening of an area as a preventive measure, apply ETS Plus once every 3-4 weeks throughout the growing season.
Perelandra ETS Plus for Plants has been created by nature from a combination of electrical infusions from 133 different plants, minerals, natural gases and elements found in the sea, atmosphere and on land. During the production process, Machaelle works with nature to combine the components needed. In the first phase of the process, nature restores each element back to its original state of balance, thus eliminating any damage that has been caused by environmental breakdown and human interference. This allows ETS Plus for Plants to be made with balanced and "clean" ingredients. In the next phase of the production process, the balanced electrical patterns for each of these 133 elements are combined. The somewhat explosive result is a completely new, single, complex electrical pattern that has as its foundation the patterns from all the elements required for ETS Plus for Plants.
The electrical pattern for ETS Plus for Plants is then released to and stabilized in water. Brandy is added as a preservative. ETS Plus for Plants is a natural and organic product and is completely safe for all plants, children, animals and anyone with an illness or a compromised immune system.If none of this makes sense to you, just remember that you probably don't understand how your microwave or television works, yet you can use them quite successfully. With ETS Plus for Plants, you may not understand how this thing is produced or how it works but, like the microwave, you can still use it successfully and with excellent results.
ETS Plus for Plants is specially protected and is not affected by environmental pollution or travel security procedures.
Copyright Perelandra. With kind permission from Perelandra, Centre for Nature Research.