BEHAVING AS IF THE GOD IN ALL LIFE MATTERED
by Machaelle Small Wright
- The personal history of Machaelle Small Wright
- Early experiences and work with nature
- Reality as energy — energy as form — form as nature.
Machaelle Small Wright is a pioneer with the profound ability to "see" and "hear" the invisible forces of nature.
Her personal story is one of triumph, from a childhood of torment and isolation to the discovery of her ability to communicate with the world of nature spirits and devas.
At "Perelandra", her 45-acre private nature research centre in Virginia, Machaelle devotes her life to understanding and demonstrating a new approach to ecological balance
- The foundation and development of co-creative gardening
- The roles of the animal, mineral and plant kingdoms
- The ecological effects of thought
- Humankind's unrealized custodianship of Planet Earth
A book beyond theory, BEHAVING AS IF THE GOD IN ALL LIFE MATTERED will excite the minds and capture the hearts of all who dare to dream of a dynamic world of harmony and compassionate living.
Machaelle Small Wright is a nature researcher, teacher, flower essence practitioner and developer, writer and co-founder of Perelandra, a nature research centre in the Virginia Countryside. Since 1976, she has been working directly with the overlighting intelligences in nature, widely known as devas and nature spirits, in a co-creative partnership. Co-creative gardening, co-creative health programs and co-creative science are three of her major developments.
Quality Paperback, 296 pages with photographs.
© Copyright Perelandra.
With kind permission from Perelandra, Centre for Nature Research.