A radically different and extraordinarily effective
health program that addresses all
infectious disease and microbial imbalances.
The Microbial Balancing Program (MBP) connects humans and nature in a new and intimate way. In this program, human health and balance are achieved by focusing not on the human, but on the health and balance of the vast and vibrant population of living organisms called microbes. Up to now, we have developed a highly adversarial relationship with viruses, fungi, bacteria and protozoa. We control them by killing them. After all, we humans are a lot bigger than they are and killing the "little buggers" should not be an issue for us. In the Microbial Balancing Program, we turn 180 degrees from this thinking and deal with human health issues by cooperating with and ensuring the balance and well being of the "little buggers." We make peace, not war. . . . Instead of attempting to dominate and control viruses, fungi, bacteria and protozoa, we can use cooperation and care. We can change our attitude and how we approach our relationship with microbes. As a result of our changes, we can turn infectious disease on its ear.
To use the Microbial Balancing Program, you will need
the Perelandra Essences and items from the Expanded Balancing Kit.
WHAT'S IN THIS BOOK
The Perelandra Microbial Balancing Program will change the way you think about microbes, and give you an extraordinary tool for addressing any infection (serious or small) that you may be experiencing with amazing efficiency and success. The Manual is a joy to read and use. It's fun, interactive, easy on the eyes and beautifully designed — it's truly alive and dancing with friendly microbes.
• Amazing facts and figures about microbes
• Streamlined and simplified processes
• Full process steps in every section (i.e., no flipping around to find information)
• Specific tips on how to approach testing the MBP in different situations
• More than 100 photos and diagrams to demonstrate steps, processes and working with the chart
• More than 30 sample charts
• Phase 1 Testing and expanded use of this process for sudden illness and injury
• MBP Telegraph Testing explained step-by-step
• Expanded information on working with animals and the environment
• Quick reference steps
• Handy "supplies needed" lists with each process
• Plenty of Machaelle's trademark humor to keep you laughing while you learn
• . . . and all you need for motivation to integrate the Microbial Balancing Program into your life!
~ ~ ~
For the Microbial Balancing Program, you will need all of the following:
- All five sets of the Perelandra Essences — the Rose, Garden and Rose II Flower Essences, the Nature Program Essences and the Soul Ray Essences. These five sets offer the full range of stabilizing needs that is required for you, your body environment and the microbes. For this program, the five sets are offered at a discounted rate in two different size packages. If you already own some of the Perelandra Essences sets, you will only need to add the sets that you are missing.
- The Expanded Balancing Process Kit containing all the balancers that are needed for microbial balancing work. The balancers address the molecular structure, strength and building needs of the elements being worked with. The Kit includes the Perelandra Soil Balancing Process Kit (seven basic balancers), plus the Balancing Kit II, containing the additional 18 nutrients, trace minerals and vitamins that are recommended by nature for the Microbial Balancing Program.
- Extra blank MBP Troubleshooting Charts, MBP Phase 1 Testing Charts and blank MBP Telegraph Testing Checklists (can be photocopied by yourself from originals supplied in this manual).
Both the Perelandra Essences and the Expanded Balancing Process Kit are used for the balancing and stabilizing needs of your microbes, your body environment and yourself that occur during the program testing. If you are new to Perelandra and don’t yet have any of the necessary items for using the MBP, this may be a large investment for you. We encourage you to purchase the introductory Audio CD ( Microbial Balancing Program Workshop – The Introduction) and this book first. Take time to listen to the tape, read chapters 1–6 of the Manual, and then decide if you wish to use the program and purchase the items needed.
Author: Machaelle Small Wright
Pub Info: Perelandra, Ltd. 2004
Book Type: Softcover, lay-flat binding. 8.5x11 inches = 21.6x28 cm
Pages: 448 pages
With kind permission from Perelandra, Centre for Nature Research.